Cliff Cemetery was created in the early 1880's and is located about
one-half mile south of State Hwy 96 on Mill Street. It is owned and
operated by the Town.
is famous for it's unexplained "dancing blue lights" seen
on occasion and featured in the August 1969 National Geographic Magazine,
Volume 136, No. 2.
is currently about 40% occupied with plots still available. Plots are
10' x 12'6" and cost $100 each.
information, contact the Town Clerk at 719-783-2615 or